2010/11/06

From Joe “Guido Toledo” Welsh





I just listened to The Choosers new single and was blown away with how they capture the spirit and soul and sound of the great Pop/Rock era!

So much fun to listen to! Both "Christine" and "I Can't Stop" just rock! Fab stuff, man! 

If you dig Power Pop/Pop Rock, whatever rock....you're gonna' dig THIS! Love it!

Cheers
Guido

ARTISTS! [Toledotoons 1982 Kansas City] のJoe “Guido” Welsh(リードギター/ヴォーカル/EP全4曲のソングライター/ジャケ写右から2番目)さんより、チューザーズのシングルに超最高なコメントをいただきましたので紹介します☆

GuidoさんはARTISTS!の後、4 sknnsでGary Charlson(!)と素晴らしいハーモニーを奏でており、今年再結成しておりました。一度は生で拝みたいと思ってしまいます。



チューザーズマニアの皆さんはご存知と思いますが、ARTISTS! / C'monをカヴァーするチューザーズのセンスにはホント惚れ惚れします!
These sleepless nights are killin'me I can't sit still
You really pick a lousy time to get your thrill
How can I tell you that I love you without you here
So baby c'mon
I love you c'mon
I want you c'mon
I need you c'mon
I love you
I keep your picture in my wallet girl it's hard to let go
I always get the same answers whenever I phone
How can I tell you that I'm sorry without you here
Baby c'mon
I love you c'mon
I need you c'mon
I want you c'mon
I love you
How was I supposed to know
He was the one who let you go
Now I guess it just goes to show
How much we don't know about love
How much we don't know about love
How can I tell you that I'm sorry when you're not here 
Now baby c'mon
I love you c'mon
I need you c'mon
I want you c'mon
I love you
I called your home you told me you'd just taking your vows
I guess it's too late to do anything about it now
How can I last my lifetime without your love
Now baby c'mon
I love you c'mon
I need you c'mon
I want you c'mon
I love you

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿